Tell me who has that right to say that you are no longer mine? I suffered if gave myself up to you and to suffer, my being is dying with this idea of having to forget you, my heart was not beating my chest and punches doi ...
There is nothing sadder than the pain of soul, without medicine, without cure, without prayer, and no doctor specialized vontede crazy screaming out his name to be heard, who has the right to take you from me? Where was the gap I left you fujise, tell me why it will not have to hurt someone, even in thought, where are you my love takes you back to complete my being, I'm half and half I is not left nothing without you doubt it not, perhaps a love beyond life and will remain its always still love you ...
There is nothing sadder than the pain of soul, without medicine, without cure, without prayer, and no doctor specialized vontede crazy screaming out his name to be heard, who has the right to take you from me? Where was the gap I left you fujise, tell me why it will not have to hurt someone, even in thought, where are you my love takes you back to complete my being, I'm half and half I is not left nothing without you doubt it not, perhaps a love beyond life and will remain its always still love you ...

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário